Confirming room availability
Giuliana Apartment is set in Arezzo. Housed in a building dating from 1970, this apartment provides free WiFi and air conditioning.
The 2-bedroom apartment is fitted with a living room with satellite flat-screen TV, and a fully equipped kitchen.
Guests staying at Giuliana Apartment can also access the oudoor pool of a partner property, 3 km away.
Piazza Grande is 2 km from Giuliana Apartment. Florence Airport is 65 km away.
Lock in a great price now and relax with our Price Guardian working for youHotel prices fluctuate. Book now, we will check prices each day for you and then let you know how to re-book if an even better price becomes available.
!Please enter city, landmark, postcode or hotel name
!Please enter check-in date
Facilities of Giuliana Apartment
Food & Drink
Pools and wellness
Fitness centre, Hot tub, Spa and wellness centre
Front-desk/reception area services
Family rooms, Non-smoking rooms, Non-smoking throughout
From 14:00 hours
Untill 10:30 hours
Cancellation / Prepayment
Cancellation, prepayment and 'book now pay later' policies vary according to room type. Please check the room conditions when selecting your room above.
Accepted credit cards
The hotel reserves the right to pre-authorise credit cards prior to arrival.
Setup a Price watch for Giuliana Apartment
Each day we'll check prices and send you an email for your selected dates at Giuliana Apartment. If you don't have specific dates but would like to check prices for say next weekend or say next month we can check the price too.
Score from 17 reviewers
Price Guardian. Only at Hotel.com.au - Don't Book without it
|Guests||1 room, 2 adults|
Book with Hotel.com.au
- Free cancellation on most rooms
- Huge range of over 2M+ hotels, resorts, apartments, holiday homes + more
- Compare, book & save $
- No booking fees
- Best price guarantee
- Price guardian™ Don't book without it.
- 100% Australian owned
Daily deals for inspiration to take a break!
- The Sebel Hawkesbury was excellent. Great friendly staff and excellent rooms. 11/10 Highly recommend this Hotel A Denman
- .... reservation process was fast and smooth. Grand Hyatt hotel has met our expectations. Our flight was very late and they allowed us to have late check out at 4 pm without extra charges. Definitely we will book again with Hotel.com.au D Purnamasari
- Booking our hotel was a fast and painless process with Hotel.com.au. A tick for your company. C Lee
- The resevation service was simple to use and efficient. L Britz