Confirming room availability
Score from 556 reviewers
Situated in the centre of Arenas de Cabrales, near the River Cares, famous for its trout and salmon, this is the ideal base for exploring Picos de Europa National Park. Spend relaxing afternoons enjoying the stunning scenery from the swimming pool and garden or exploring the beautiful beaches of Llanes. Keep in touch with friends and family by making use of the hotel's Wi-Fi connection in all public areas.
Lock in a great price now and relax with our Price Guardian working for youHotel prices fluctuate. Book now, we will check prices each day for you and then let you know how to re-book if an even better price becomes available.
!Please enter city, landmark, postcode or hotel name
!Please enter check-in date
Untill 12:00 hours
Cancellation / Prepayment
Cancellation, prepayment and 'book now pay later' policies vary according to room type. Please check the room conditions when selecting your room above.
Accepted credit cards
The hotel reserves the right to pre-authorise credit cards prior to arrival.
The fine print
Please note that all rooms at the Hotel Picos de Europa are non-smoking. There is a designated smoking area for guests who wish to smoke in the hotel.
Setup a Price watch for Hotel Picos de Europa
Each day we'll check prices and send you an email for your selected dates at Hotel Picos de Europa. If you don't have specific dates but would like to check prices for say next weekend or say next month we can check the price too.
Score from 556 reviewers
Price Guardian. Only at Hotel.com.au - Don't Book without it
|Guests||1 room, 2 adults|
Book with Hotel.com.au
- Free cancellation on most rooms
- Huge range of over 2M+ hotels, resorts, apartments, holiday homes + more
- Compare, book & save $
- No booking fees
- Best price guarantee
- Price guardian™ Don't book without it.
- 100% Australian owned
Daily deals for inspiration to take a break!
- The Sebel Hawkesbury was excellent. Great friendly staff and excellent rooms. 11/10 Highly recommend this Hotel A Denman
- .... reservation process was fast and smooth. Grand Hyatt hotel has met our expectations. Our flight was very late and they allowed us to have late check out at 4 pm without extra charges. Definitely we will book again with Hotel.com.au D Purnamasari
- Booking our hotel was a fast and painless process with Hotel.com.au. A tick for your company. C Lee
- The resevation service was simple to use and efficient. L Britz