Confirming room availability
Hotel OverviewSituated right in the heart of Anacapri, the Melia Villa Capri is surrounded by quaint bars, boutiques and craft shops and ensconced in the colourful sights and Mediterranean scents that envelop the Island of Capri. The centre of Anacapri exudes historical appeal with two churches dedicated to Saint Michael and Saint Sophie and a maze of tiny lanes lined with white houses, each with traditional wrought-iron balconies and tiny gardens in full blooms. It is just a stone?s throw from the chairlift that takes you to the top of Mount Solaro; this is highest point on the island and treats you to incredible panoramic vistas stretching endlessly across the horizon and even as far as the Island of Ponza on clear, sunny days.Taxis and buses are available just fifty yards from the hotel, providing convenient transport to anywhere on the island, such as the Grotta Azzurra, the Piazzetta, the lighthouse at Punta Carena, the beaches of Marina Piccola and the port of Marina Grande. Life on the island revolves around the famous ?Piazzetta? of Capri from which you can follow a path down to the viewpoint at Tragara and catch a marvellous glimpse of the Faraglioni and Marina Piccola, and maybe even stop and savour a fruit juice made from freshly-squeezed lemons at a traditional wooden stall. From here you can adventure down towards the sea along the Pizzolungo pathway. Enjoy an unforgettable day out on the beaches near the Faraglioni.
This hotel may have changed name or is no longer bookable via Hotel.com.au
Price Guardian. Only at Hotel.com.au - Don't Book without it
Book with Hotel.com.au
- Free cancellation on most rooms
- Huge range of over 2M+ hotels, resorts, apartments, holiday homes + more
- Compare, book & save $
- No booking fees
- Best price guarantee
- Price guardian™ Don't book without it.
- 100% Australian owned
Daily deals for inspiration to take a break!
- The Sebel Hawkesbury was excellent. Great friendly staff and excellent rooms. 11/10 Highly recommend this Hotel A Denman
- .... reservation process was fast and smooth. Grand Hyatt hotel has met our expectations. Our flight was very late and they allowed us to have late check out at 4 pm without extra charges. Definitely we will book again with Hotel.com.au D Purnamasari
- Booking our hotel was a fast and painless process with Hotel.com.au. A tick for your company. C Lee
- The resevation service was simple to use and efficient. L Britz