Confirming room availability
Featuring a bar, Mantra Albury is set in Albury, a 4-minute walk from Commercial Club Albury. All rooms boast a kitchenette, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, and a private bathroom. The property features a restaurant and Lauren Jackson Sports Centre is 2.4 km away. All rooms in the hotel are fitted with a kettle. All units at Mantra Albury have air conditioning and a wardrobe. A buffet breakfast can be enjoyed at the property. Complimentary outdoor public parking is available next to the hotel, with limited times. Alternatively, covered on site parking is available at an additional charge. Staff at the reception can help guests with any questions that they might have.
Lock in a great price now and relax with our Price Guardian working for youHotel prices fluctuate. Book now, we will check prices each day for you and then let you know how to re-book if an even better price becomes available.
!Please enter city, landmark, postcode or hotel name
!Please enter check-in date
From 14:00 hours
Untill 10:00 hours
Cancellation / Prepayment
Cancellation, prepayment and 'book now pay later' policies vary according to room type. Please check the room conditions when selecting your room above.
Accepted credit cards
The hotel reserves the right to pre-authorise credit cards prior to arrival.
The fine print
Parking is subject to availability due to limited spaces.
Setup a Price watch for Mantra Albury
Each day we'll check prices and send you an email for your selected dates at Mantra Albury. If you don't have specific dates but would like to check prices for say next weekend or say next month we can check the price too.
Score from 841 reviewers
Price Guardian. Only at Hotel.com.au - Don't Book without it
|Guests||1 room, 2 adults|
Book with Hotel.com.au
- Free cancellation on most rooms
- Huge range of over 2M+ hotels, resorts, apartments, holiday homes + more
- Compare, book & save $
- No booking fees
- Best price guarantee
- Price guardian™ Don't book without it.
- 100% Australian owned
Daily deals for inspiration to take a break!
- The Sebel Hawkesbury was excellent. Great friendly staff and excellent rooms. 11/10 Highly recommend this Hotel A Denman
- .... reservation process was fast and smooth. Grand Hyatt hotel has met our expectations. Our flight was very late and they allowed us to have late check out at 4 pm without extra charges. Definitely we will book again with Hotel.com.au D Purnamasari
- Booking our hotel was a fast and painless process with Hotel.com.au. A tick for your company. C Lee
- The resevation service was simple to use and efficient. L Britz