Confirming room availability
The Hotel De La Paix is located in the city centre of Albert, 500 metres from the 1916 Museum and 22 km from Villers-Bretonneux. It offers en suite guest rooms with a TV and free Wi-Fi. Guests of the Hotel De La Paix can enjoy traditional French cuisine in the hotel’s restaurant and relax with a coffee at the bar. The Hotel De La Paix is located halfway between Amiens and Bapaume, and a free secured private parking for motorbikes and bikes is available on site.
Lock in a great price now and relax with our Price Guardian working for youHotel prices fluctuate. Book now, we will check prices each day for you and then let you know how to re-book if an even better price becomes available.
!Please enter city, landmark, postcode or hotel name
!Please enter check-in date
Enter dates to see room photos
From 15:30 hours
Untill 11:00 hours
Cancellation / Prepayment
Cancellation, prepayment and 'book now pay later' policies vary according to room type. Please check the room conditions when selecting your room above.
Accepted credit cards
The hotel reserves the right to pre-authorise credit cards prior to arrival.
The fine print
Please note that the rooms are not serviced by a lift.
Setup a Price watch for Hotel De La Paix
Each day we'll check prices and send you an email for your selected dates at Hotel De La Paix. If you don't have specific dates but would like to check prices for say next weekend or say next month we can check the price too.
Score from 189 reviewers
Price Guardian. Only at Hotel.com.au - Don't Book without it
|Guests||1 room, 2 adults|
Book with Hotel.com.au
- Free cancellation on most rooms
- Huge range of over 2M+ hotels, resorts, apartments, holiday homes + more
- Compare, book & save $
- No booking fees
- Best price guarantee
- Price guardian™ Don't book without it.
- 100% Australian owned
Daily deals for inspiration to take a break!
- The Sebel Hawkesbury was excellent. Great friendly staff and excellent rooms. 11/10 Highly recommend this Hotel A Denman
- .... reservation process was fast and smooth. Grand Hyatt hotel has met our expectations. Our flight was very late and they allowed us to have late check out at 4 pm without extra charges. Definitely we will book again with Hotel.com.au D Purnamasari
- Booking our hotel was a fast and painless process with Hotel.com.au. A tick for your company. C Lee
- The resevation service was simple to use and efficient. L Britz