Confirming room availability
De Oude Schouw is situated on the intersection of the Princes Margriet Canal and the De Boarne River. There is a terrace alongside the water during summer.
The hotel was originally known as a ferry house and offer rooms and suites with a private bathroom.
The restaurant serves regional products and there is a separate smoking room.
De Oude Schouw is located close to the A32 motorway and a 6-minute drive from the train station of Akkrum. You can easily make day trips to the Wadden Islands.
Lock in a great price now and relax with our Price Guardian working for youHotel prices fluctuate. Book now, we will check prices each day for you and then let you know how to re-book if an even better price becomes available.
!Please enter city, landmark, postcode or hotel name
!Please enter check-in date
Facilities of De Oude Schouw
Free parking, On-site parking, Parking, Pets allowed, WiFi everywhere
Free WiFi, Internet services, WiFi
Food & Drink
Breakfast in the room, Packed lunches, Restaurant
Front-desk/reception area services
Luggage storage, Newspapers, Private check-in/check-out, Safety deposit box
Fax/photocopying, Meeting/banquet facilities
Designated smoking area, Heating, Non-smoking rooms
Untill 11:00 hours
Cancellation / Prepayment
Cancellation, prepayment and 'book now pay later' policies vary according to room type. Please check the room conditions when selecting your room above.
Accepted credit cards
The hotel reserves the right to pre-authorise credit cards prior to arrival.
The fine print
Please note that pets are allowed for an additional charge of €10,75 per night.
Setup a Price watch for De Oude Schouw
Each day we'll check prices and send you an email for your selected dates at De Oude Schouw. If you don't have specific dates but would like to check prices for say next weekend or say next month we can check the price too.
Price Guardian. Only at Hotel.com.au - Don't Book without it
|Guests||1 room, 2 adults|
Book with Hotel.com.au
- Free cancellation on most rooms
- Huge range of over 2M+ hotels, resorts, apartments, holiday homes + more
- Compare, book & save $
- No booking fees
- Best price guarantee
- Price guardian™ Don't book without it.
- 100% Australian owned
- Daily deals for inspiration to take a break!
- The Sebel Hawkesbury was excellent. Great friendly staff and excellent rooms. 11/10 Highly recommend this Hotel A Denman
- .... reservation process was fast and smooth. Grand Hyatt hotel has met our expectations. Our flight was very late and they allowed us to have late check out at 4 pm without extra charges. Definitely we will book again with Hotel.com.au D Purnamasari
- Booking our hotel was a fast and painless process with Hotel.com.au. A tick for your company. C Lee
- The resevation service was simple to use and efficient. L Britz