Confirming room availability
Score from 6 reviewers
Situated in the northern part of Kythira, in Agia Pelagia village, Kythereia Hotel offers air-conditioned rooms with balcony. The beach is just a short stroll away. Kythereia rooms are bright and airy, while some offer a furnished balcony with lovely views across the Aegean Sea. Each room is equipped with air conditioning and a private bathroom with shower. A gift shop can be found in the hotel’s ground floor. Wi-Fi access is also offered free of charge in the public areas. The main town of Kythira is a 30-minute drive from the hotel. Kythira Airport can be reached at 15 km. Guests can find free public parking near the premises.
Score from 6 reviewers
Lock in a great price now and relax with our Price Guardian working for youHotel prices fluctuate. Book now, we will check prices each day for you and then let you know how to re-book if an even better price becomes available.
!Please enter city, landmark, postcode or hotel name
!Please enter check-in date
Facilities of Kythereia Hotel
Free parking, Parking
Free WiFi, Internet services, WiFi
From 14:00 hours
Untill 12:00 hours
Cancellation / Prepayment
Cancellation, prepayment and 'book now pay later' policies vary according to room type. Please check the room conditions when selecting your room above.
Accepted credit cards
The hotel reserves the right to pre-authorise credit cards prior to arrival.
Setup a Price watch for Kythereia Hotel
Each day we'll check prices and send you an email for your selected dates at Kythereia Hotel. If you don't have specific dates but would like to check prices for say next weekend or say next month we can check the price too.
Price Guardian. Only at Hotel.com.au - Don't Book without it
|Guests||1 room, 2 adults|
Book with Hotel.com.au
- Free cancellation on most rooms
- Huge range of over 2M+ hotels, resorts, apartments, holiday homes + more
- Compare, book & save $
- No booking fees
- Best price guarantee
- Price guardian™ Don't book without it.
- 100% Australian owned
Daily deals for inspiration to take a break!
- The Sebel Hawkesbury was excellent. Great friendly staff and excellent rooms. 11/10 Highly recommend this Hotel A Denman
- .... reservation process was fast and smooth. Grand Hyatt hotel has met our expectations. Our flight was very late and they allowed us to have late check out at 4 pm without extra charges. Definitely we will book again with Hotel.com.au D Purnamasari
- Booking our hotel was a fast and painless process with Hotel.com.au. A tick for your company. C Lee
- The resevation service was simple to use and efficient. L Britz