Confirming room availability
Auberge De Papenberg is located in an original farm house between Nijmegen and Venlo.There is free parking. This hotel has luxurious rooms with a private bathroom and a bath. Each room has coffee and tea facilities and free Wi-Fi. The Restaurant is decorated with antique furniture. The menu varies several times a week, depending on the quality of seasonal products and the inspiration of the Chef. Reservation is needed. De Papenberg is located in National Park the Maasduinen with various walking and cycling routes. Dusseldorf is a 45-minute car ride away.
Lock in a great price now and relax with our Price Guardian working for youHotel prices fluctuate. Book now, we will check prices each day for you and then let you know how to re-book if an even better price becomes available.
!Please enter city, landmark, postcode or hotel name
!Please enter check-in date
Enter dates to see room photos
From 14:00 hours
Untill 11:30 hours
Cancellation / Prepayment
Cancellation, prepayment and 'book now pay later' policies vary according to room type. Please check the room conditions when selecting your room above.
Accepted credit cards
The hotel reserves the right to pre-authorise credit cards prior to arrival.
The fine print
Guests are kindly requested to note that the restaurant is closed on Sundays and that a reservation for a table is required.
Setup a Price watch for Auberge De Papenberg
Each day we'll check prices and send you an email for your selected dates at Auberge De Papenberg. If you don't have specific dates but would like to check prices for say next weekend or say next month we can check the price too.
Rated 4.5 out of 5 by 94 reviewers
Price Guardian. Only at Hotel.com.au - Don't Book without it
|Guests||1 room, 2 adults|
Book with Hotel.com.au
- Free cancellation on most rooms
- Huge range of over 2M+ hotels, resorts, apartments, holiday homes + more
- Compare, book & save $
- No booking fees
- Best price guarantee
- Price guardian™ Don't book without it.
- 100% Australian owned
Daily deals for inspiration to take a break!
- The Sebel Hawkesbury was excellent. Great friendly staff and excellent rooms. 11/10 Highly recommend this Hotel A Denman
- .... reservation process was fast and smooth. Grand Hyatt hotel has met our expectations. Our flight was very late and they allowed us to have late check out at 4 pm without extra charges. Definitely we will book again with Hotel.com.au D Purnamasari
- Booking our hotel was a fast and painless process with Hotel.com.au. A tick for your company. C Lee
- The resevation service was simple to use and efficient. L Britz