Adelaide Hotel Accommodation
To see the latest Adelaide hotel deals and prices please click here to enter your travel dates
Effortlessly chic with a good drop of wine
Visit Adelaide and you will experience elegant architecture, boutique shopping, stylish restaurants, a cool café culture and, being Australia’s wine capital, a good drop (or two) to sample. Lonely Planet suggested Adelaide is an effortlessly chic getaway, ‘like a perfectly cellared red, it’s ready to be uncorked and sampled’…we couldn’t agree more!
Adelaide is really a city for wine lovers, foodies and festival fans. Known for its famous Arts Festival, it's also home to over one million people who love its temperate Mediterranean climate, sporting attractions and cosmopolitan lifestyle. The city is planned in an elegant grid pattern, surrounded by acres of parklands, and it's easy to get around.
Being a flat city, put on your walking shoes and get out there. The city hums with energy all day and night. Start with a touch of retail therapy in Rundle Mall, with its heady mix of boutiques and major department stores. Barter a deal or three at the Adelaide Central Market. Enjoy a stroll in the Botanical Gardens or the Art Gallery followed by a leisurely lunch or dinner by the River Torrens. The Adelaide restaurant scene is amazing. Perhaps one of the most decadent things to try is the range of exotic chocolates at Haigh’s, Australia’s oldest family-owned chocolate maker. To cool off, head to the holiday playground and white sandy beaches of Glenelg.
Visit Adelaide during the Mad March Season
The weather in Adelaide is at its best during February and March, which is why the locals spend this time of year attending some of Australia’s most popular sporting and arts events. If you're planning a trip to Adelaide and your primary concern is the weather, you’re in luck, as the moderate climate means it’s pretty much the perfect temperature all year round.
Top 5 Things to Do in Adelaide
1. Get your fill of local produce and tantalising delights at Adelaide’s Central market, the city’s hub for all things food
2. Take in some culture with a walk through the art galleries along the elegant North Terrace boulevard
3. Cycle your way around the (mostly) flat streets of Adelaide on free City Bikes
4. Stretch out on one of Adelaide’s tranquil beaches. For a relaxed vibe head to Henley and Grange, or Glenelg if you are after a little more action
5. Jump in a car and tour world-class wine regions from McLaren Vale to the Barossa and Clare Valley
Top 3 Events in Adelaide
1. The Adelaide Fringe Festival brings together music, arts, dance and culture from all over the world
2. Watch racing of the four wheel variety at the Clipsal 500 supercar event
3. Adelaide is at its best during the annual WOMAD (World of Music Arts and Dance) festival
Wine buffs rejoice
The Barossa Valley, Australia's famed wine region, is a mere hour from the Adelaide CBD and another world away. You can't visit Adelaide without at least a day up here, sampling the best vintages and taking in the scenery. The Clare Valley is also an easy drive from Adelaide offering picturesque landscape, charming towns and wineries to explore.
Rated 3 out of 5 by 2231
Rated 4.5 out of 5 by 1582
Rated 4 out of 5 by 1629
Rated 4 out of 5 by 3001
Rated 4.5 out of 5 by 578
Rated 4.5 out of 5 by 1041
Rated 4.5 out of 5 by 1210
* Book now and pay later rooms are subject to availabilty. Not what you were looking for? Try your search again
!Please enter check-in date
Photos of Adelaide Hotels
Find the best looking hotel in Adelaide