Confirming room availability
Hotel OverviewLocated on the famous Mamayev Hill in a large park, this hotel offers scenic views of Volgograd and free Wi-Fi. It offers a historical café and museum, and rooms with flat-screen TVs.Stalingrad Hotel’s rooms are decorated with warm colours and feature a refrigerator. Each has a private bathroom with toiletries and a hairdryer.Next to the hotel there is the Stalin Museum and the adjacent Patriot Café and Bar. The military-themed café features historical décor from the Stalin era, and serves a range of drinks and snacks.The Motherland Calls Monument is 200 metres from the hotel, which is the largest non-religious statue in the world. Mamaev Kurgan Metro Station is a 5-minute walk from the Stalingrad, providing links to all parts of the city.
This hotel may have changed name or is no longer bookable via Hotel.com.au
Price Guardian. Don't Book without it.
Book with Hotel.com.au
- Free cancellation on most rooms
- Huge range of over 2M+ hotels, resorts, apartments, holiday homes + more
- Compare, book & save $
- No booking fees
- Best price guarantee
- Price guardian™ Don't book without it.
- 100% Australian owned
- Daily deals for inspiration to take a break!
- The Sebel Hawkesbury was excellent. Great friendly staff and excellent rooms. 11/10 Highly recommend this Hotel A Denman
- .... reservation process was fast and smooth. Grand Hyatt hotel has met our expectations. Our flight was very late and they allowed us to have late check out at 4 pm without extra charges. Definitely we will book again with Hotel.com.au D Purnamasari
- Booking our hotel was a fast and painless process with Hotel.com.au. A tick for your company. C Lee
- The resevation service was simple to use and efficient. L Britz