Bay of Islands Hotel Accommodation
There are plenty of things to do in the Bay of Islands, New Zealand. Every day spent here might as well be action-packed and filled with discovery. Young children, teenagers, adults, and the elderly are likely to find things and sites that they love and want to constantly return to. Activities include sailing around the bay, fishing in the pristine waters of the islands, golfing in world-class golf courses, and going on trips to the spectacular Cape Reinga which is the northernmost part of New Zealand, and the renowned 90-mile long beach.
Accommodations in the Bay of Islands is quite varied. They range from Bed & Breakfasts to Backpacker’s Lounges for budget travellers. There are also campsites and there are multi-star hotels with great facilities for first class travellers. The island is packed with sites that are great for retreats. These sites are completely natural and largely responsible for the beauty and splendour of the Bay. They include the Palm Grove Cottages, the Pagoda Lodge, and Fernbrook. The valley near Matauri Bay is a beautiful area for guests who wish to invest in an affordable getaway.
For more information on travel to the Bay of Islands, click here.
Please click here to see all Bay of Islands hotels as right now we have no hotels available in this category
If you have any queries please contact us RoomService@Hotel.com.au
* Book now and pay later rooms are subject to availabilty.
Our service doesn't stop once you have booked. Hotel prices fluctuate, so after you book we keep checking prices every day. If we see what you've booked at a better price we will let you know how to re-book, get the better price and save money!+ Price Guardian™
Book with Hotel.com.au
- Free cancellation on most rooms
- Huge range of over 850,000+ hotels, resorts, apartments + more
- One site to compare, book & save
- No booking fees
- Best price guarantee
- Price guardian™ If the price drops after you book we let you know!
- 100% Australian owned
Daily inspiration to take a break!
- The Sebel Hawkesbury was excellent. Great friendly staff and excellent rooms. 11/10 Highly recommend this Hotel A Denman
- .... reservation process was fast and smooth. Grand Hyatt hotel has met our expectations. Our flight was very late and they allowed us to have late check out at 4 pm without extra charges. Definitely we will book again with Hotel.com.au D Purnamasari
- Booking our hotel was a fast and painless process with Hotel.com.au. A tick for your company. C Lee
- The resevation service was simple to use and efficient. L Britz