What Guests Say About the Hideaway Retreat Centre
- The great location seemed to hit the right spot for Hideaway Retreat Centre's guests. Its proximity to shops, the Three Sisters, Wentworth Falls, and other Blue Mountain attractions is a frequent source of customer satisfaction.
- The hotel's location is also perfect for relaxation if only for its serenity.
- As for the staff, they received extremely good remarks for being friendly, helpful and attentive.
- There were some concerns regarding the noise of other visitors. The manager was quick to address these by apologizing and promising to do their best to monitor guest noises, especially those made by children. The Hideaway Retreat is frequented by families because of its facilities perfect for a getaway. But it is noteworthy that is it is also frequented by couples looking for a romantic retreat. The noisy instance might be an isolated event.
- There were also some who didn’t quite agree with the hotel’s star rating. As for that, management has clarified that they have not falsely claimed their star rating in any way because they consider themselves more of a guesthouse rather than a hotel. However, since websites required that they provide an estimate of their facilities and services to reflect the kind of accommodation they were, the rating was provided.
- The four stars is an overall honest reflection of what they are because their rooms and lush property remains to be a popular choice for Blue Mountain visitors.
What the Hideaway Retreat Centre Has to Offer
The Hideaway Retreat Centre offers an elegant nature retreat with 20 light and airy rooms. Guests can opt to have a room witt a view of the pool, garden, or the idyllic mountains surrounding the valley. Each room is equipped with ceiling fan, central heating, DVD player, high speed Wi-Fi internet, mini bar, private en-suite with shower, pure wool doonas, radio, tea or coffee making facilities, and television with the latest release movie channels.
They do have interesting names for their facilities, selected in accordance with their theme decoration (which is homage to great thinkers in history). The Ghandi is the breakfast room, The Edison is the function room, and The Hubble is their lounge area. The Hideaway is set amidst a sprawling 32-acre virgin bush land and in itself is already an attraction. Other recreational features are their pool area and a great selection of board games.
Top Destinations in the Area
The Hideaway Retreat Centre is an elegant, fresh and inspiring base camp for exploring the town. Whether your reasons for visiting are for adventure, creativity, relaxation, learning, or just pure enjoyment, you can make your stay can be made more memorable by doing these activities or visiting these destinations:
Set on 30 acres of pristine bush land, the Hideaway Retreat Centre offers luxurious accommodation for those who would like to spend their holidays in a tranquil atmosphere.
Located in the Blue Mountains City, the property is only a 10-minute stroll from the heart of Wentworth Falls village with a selection of cafes and restaurants.
The property offers 20 comfortable guestrooms, all with en-suites and endless views of the valley.
No information available.
The Hideaway Retreat Centre is a superior venue for you to hold exclusive conference, workshop, birthday, anniversary, reunion or any other special group occasion. There is also a swimming pool available onsite for you to enjoy.